Our obstetrics and gynecology care ranges from consultation to diagnosis and surgical treatment. Featuring an ample number of examination rooms and operating rooms as well as high-quality medical equipment, the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department is well equipped to provide personalized health care services that correspond to the conditions and needs of women of all ages.
Aiming to deliver the best possible care and attentive services to all expectant mothers, we offer an array of essential services such as fetal assessment, prenatal care, and prenatal genetic screening to provide a positive pregnancy experience, ensuring a healthy pregnancy for both mothers and babies. In addition, we offer fertility solutions to those struggling to conceive. Our team of medical experts, along with our use of assisted-reproductive technologies and quality laboratories, ensures successful infertility treatment.
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department is further equipped with advanced medical equipment and technologies as well as experienced medical specialists to provide women’s health care services that are in tune with the body shapes and body systems of women of all ages.
- Fetal assessment
- Prenatal care
- Prenatal genetic screening
- Pelvic examination
- Infertility treatment
- Fertility consultation and diagnosis of infertility
- Treatment of infertility through the use of assisted-reproductive technologies, namely intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Sperm and embryo freezing
- Pre-implantation genetic screening
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery to diagnose and treat infertility
- Vaginoplasty (vaginal repair)
- The fertility consultation and labiaplasty unit is open every Tuesday from 13.00 - 14.00 hrs. (please make an appointment in advance)
- The obstetrics and gynecology unit is open every Friday from 16.00 - 20.00 hrs.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, 1st Floor, Ratchasima Hospital
Telephone : 044 263 777