Coffee menus. Which cup is fat. Which glass survives.
Which kind of coffee gains you weight?
People love coffee, especially office workers whose lives depend on it. However, a good diet requires less coffee intake, both for good body and good health. Coffee contains sugar, cream and milk. A good amount of these would gain you more weight while making you less healthy. Let’s which kind of coffee is good or bad for you
What are the bad effect of sugar and cream
Drinking coffee with sugar and synthetic cream, especially that latter, might need you to pay more attention to the amount you take. Synthetic cream contains fat, sugar, protein, palm and coconut oil. Some cream has up to 20-50% saturated trans fat, which is bad for the body. This would increase your chance of diabetes, high blood pressure and hyperlipidemia.
Which coffee is healthiest for you?
Fattening coffee you should avoid
Let’s begin with the coffee that hurts you most. According to the nutrition standards, an adult male should consume a total of 1,600 - 2,200 kcal of food per day while a female should receive 1,400 - 1,800 kcal. These are the types of coffee you should avoid
- Caramel Macchiato : First, caramel macchiato. This drink is a mixture of coffee, milk, caramel, syrup and topped with milk foam. All of this contains up to 430 kcal a serve.
- Mocha : Next is mocha, a combination of espresso, milk and chocolate. Some might be topped with whipping cream. The drink provides 330 kcal of energy
- Iced Coffee : Who would think a simple drink such as an Iced Coffee which is just a boiled coffee poured on ice could provide up to 150 kcal of energy.
Coffee that you can take while on a diet
- Espresso : The definite choice of coffee is espresso. It provides only 3 kcal but is packed with a high amount of caffeine that can keep you up all day long. Suitable for a very active day
- Americano : Americano is a black coffee mixed with hot water and just a touch of syrup, no milk or sugar. That’s why it provides only 15 kcal of energy.
- Latte : Another popular choice, Latte, is an espresso mixed with hot milk. Using ⅓ part espresso and ⅔ part milk poured together into a cup, topped with milk foam. The drinks provides 165 kcal of energy
- Cappuccino : Cappuccino is an espresso mixed with hot milk, combining ⅓ espresso, ⅓ milk and ⅓ frothed milk. The drink provides 150 kcal of energy.
Now you know it. Next time when choosing a coffee, you know which one is most suitable and healthy for you.
Follow Our Social Network